AZAMU server has a Quest System that is unique in its kind, completing the tasks of which you can not only diversify your gameplay from the usual leveling, but also earn additional prizes in the form of items, levels, free stats, zen, ruuds, goblin points, wcoins, master levels as well as resets! At the moment, the Quest System has 100 quests, every 25 quests the difficulty of the task increases along with their prizes, as the server develops, both the number and the task of quests will increase.
At the moment, the directions for the quest have several variations: Kill a certain number of monsters / bosses, attend various events, and also bring a items with certain characteristics.
Quest Master NPC: Lorencia 130-127 Coordinates.
in-game commands: /quest info (show active quest information)
Q: What does HIDDEN - FIND mean?
A: This means that this quest is of the type - find a certain items, and in order to exclude premature collection, the information is hidden until you start to complete this quest.
AZAMU is a reset server which is based on resetting stats after a reset for a longer and more interesting game that sequentially opens the whole world of Mu! Details below:
Required lvl for reset: 400 Burn Stats: Yes Free Points: 440 * resets Reset Price: 10.000.000 zen * resets Max Resets: 50 Max Grand Reset: 5 Additional Stats for Each Grand Reset: +7.500 Points * Grand Reset Grand Reset Reward: 2.500 WCoin Gand Reset Cost: 1.750.000.000 = (1kkk 750kk) Zen Reset,Grand Reset: On website / Account Panel NOTICE: There are no Full Stats, it's mean all your experience in distributing stats correctly, your items, their sharpening and options as well as your ability to play and be able to use team buffs will be your strong side!
Maximum character normal level: 400 Normal Experience: x35 3rd Master Experience: x50 4th Majestic Experience: x50 Economy: Zen,jewels Maximum character 3rd Master Level: 400 Maximum character 4th Majestic Level: 500 Total maximum Normal + Master + Majestic lvl: 1.300
NOTICE: Do not forget about all game's hunted benefits by which you can increase these percentages of experience (Increased exp on "Events" , Pets , Seals , Fenrir's, Party Bonus and e.t.c)
Jewel of Skill: Success rate 50%
Jewel of Luck: Success rate 50%
Jewel of Excellent: Success rate 50%
Jewel of Socket: Success rate 50%
Jewel of Kondar: Success rate 75%
The following pets/bonus seals have been changed and the EXP bonus they provide has been reduced:
Panda Pet: Increase Experience + 25%
Panda Ring: Increase Experience + 25%
Skeleton Pet: Increase Experience + 15%
Skeleton Ring: Increase Experience + 25%
Bless of Light (Low): Increase Experience + 10%
Bless of Light (Middle): Increase Experience + 20%
Bless of Light (Greater): Increase Experience + 30%
Seal of Ascension: Increase Experience + 20%
Master Seal of Ascension: Increase Experience + 20%
Seal of Wealth: Increase Experience + 30%, Drop +50%
Master Seal of Wealth: Increase Experience + 30% , Drop + 50%
Fenrir (Blue): Increase Experience + 5%
Fenrir (Black): Increase Experience + 10%
Fenrir (Gold): Increase Experience + 25%
1st Category: [Weapon Box] - Divine Sword of Archangel - Divine Staff of Archangel - Absolute Archangel Rune Mace - Absolute Lance of Archangel - Divine Scepter of Archangel - Divine Short Sword of Archangel - Divine Crossbow of Archangel - Archangel's Absolute Magic Gun - Divine Stick of Archangel - Staff of Kundun - Knight Blade - Brova - Lighting Sword - Sword of Destruction - Staff of Destruction - Elemental Rune Mace - Legendary Staff - Great Scepter - Great Lord Scepter - Shining Scepter - Prickle Lance - Albatross Bow - Chaos Nature Bow - Piercing Blade Glove - Cookery Short Sword - Paring Short Sword - Holy Storm Claw - Explosion Blade - Rune Blade - Demonic Stick - Book of Lagle - Ancient Stick 2st Category: [Jewelry Box] - Conqueror Badge - Garuda's Feather - Garuda Flame - Scroll of Gray Oblivion - Scroll of Dark Oblivion - Lumeria's Orb - Arca's Prophecy - Kundun's Seal Scroll - Condor Feather - Condor Flame - High Wcoin (500) Box - Shiny Earring Box (R): Custom ATK SPEED / AG / MANA - Shiny Earring Box (L): Custom ATK SPEED / AG / HP - Sculpture - Jewel of Excellent - Guardian Enhanced Stone - Elite Guardian Enhanced - Ruud Box (5.000) - Ruud Box (25.000) - Ruud Box (50.000) - Seal of Ghost Horse - Ice Dragon Seal - Golden Fenrir Box: Extra DMG/DEF / 25% Experience 3rd Category: [Lucky Craft] - Intermediate Spirit Stone - Intermediate Spirit Stone x5 - Greater Spirit Stone - Greater Spirit Stone x5 - Talisman of Luck - Talisman of Luck x10 - Talisman of Chaos Assembly - Elemental Talisman of Luck - Elemental Talisman of Luck x10 - Elemental Talisman of Chaos - Jewel of Luck - Jewel of Skill - Blood Castle Ticket x5 - Devil Square Ticket x5 - Sealed Silver Box - Sealed Golden Box - Silver Key - Gold Key - Broken Horn - Ancient Hero Soul
Castle Siege Owners get "Land of Trials" own island for safety afk and farm
+ Approximately ~ 15 Spots [ marked on Minimap "TAB" button ] + Chance get from drop Ancient [ Set ] items +  Zen Spot [ Zen drop increased from this spot ] +  Fire Golem TOP SPOT with 10 Monsters + Own BOSS "Erohim": + Chance get from drop Jewel of Guardian + Safety place for leveling and farm [ you can be killed only from Guild Members or Monsters ] Mix Senior [DailyMixLimit is = 1]: - 10% Chance get Garuda's Flame or Garuda's Feather - 10% Box of Luck! - 10% Chance get Jewel of Kundun or Jewel of Kondar - 10% Chance get Condor Flame, Condor Feather - 15% Bundle 50x Jewel of Bless or Jewel of Soul - 15% Chance get 5x Bundles Elite HP/Mana/SD Potions x10 - 5% Chance get Conqueror Badge - 5% Chance get Gold Fenrir (which give you additional dmg, def and 20% experience) - 20% to FAIL MiX.
Lorencia: - Scroll of Lighting, Scroll of Poison, Scroll of Twister Noria: - Orb of Greater Fortitude, Greater Damage, Orb of Healing, Scroll of Lighting Elbeland: - Drain Life Parchment, Scroll of Twister, DeathFire Orb Devias: - Scroll of Teleport, Scroll of Ice, Scroll of Meteorite, Scroll of Flame, Drain Life Parchment, Increase Block Parchment, Orb of Impale, Sword of Inertia, Spin Step, DeathIce Orb Atlans 1-3: - Chain Drive Parchment, Orb of Twisting Slash, Scroll of FireBurst, Scroll of Evil Spirit, Obsidian Scroll Lost Tower 1-7: - Orb of Twisting Slash, Scroll o Evil Spirit, Scroll of HellFire, Chain Lighting Parchment, Dragon Slasher Parchment, Harsh Strike Scroll, Magic Arrow Act, Explosion Parchment Tarkan 1-2: - Breche Scroll, Scroll of Aqua Beam, Orb of Death Stab, Magic Pin Scroll, Crystal of Multi-shot, Orb of Fire Slash, Dark Side Parchment, Lighting Shock Parchment , Bat Flock Bead, Perlution Parchment, Darkness Parchment, Ice Break Bead Aida 1-2: - Scroll of Critical DMG, Orb of Anger Blow, Scroll of Cometfall, Demolish Bead Icarus: - Scroll of Inferno, Berserker Parchment, Scroll of Electric Spark, Ignore Defense Parchment Kanturu1-2: - Scroll of Teleport Ally, Weakness Parchment, Swordsman's Wrath, Explosion Parchment Kanturu3: - Orb of Ice Arrow, Shining Peak Scroll, Innovation Parchment, Requiem Parchment, Perlution Parchment Kanturu4: - Burst Act, Scroll of Nova, Orb of Flame Strike, Scroll of Wizardy Enchance, Orb of Penetration Karutan1-2 - Scroll of Chaotic Diseier, Plasma Ball Act, Scroll of Ice Storm, Scroll of Decay, Damage Reflection Parchment Raklion: - Scroll of Fire Scream, Crystal of Destruction, Dragon Roar Parchment, Strong Belief Bead, Solid Protection Bead Skills available only in GP Shop or you have change get it from Golden Rabbit (Atlans,Kantru): - Scroll of Soul Barier, Swell of Life, Crystal of Recovery, Scroll of Gigantic Storm, Scroll of Summon, Sleep Parchment, Increase Health Parchment, Wrath Scroll, Haste Act, Detection Bead, Dark Plasma Bead
Heart of Love:
35% Chance get Jewels: Bless,Jewel of Soul 65% Chance get 300.000 Zen Drop.
Sets: Leather, Pad, Leather Gunner, Vine, Violet Wind, Robust, Rune Pad Weapons: Skull Staff, Angelic Staff, Short Sword, Hand Sword, Gladius, Short Bow, Mystery Stick, Book of Sahamut, Sacred Glove, Lapid Lance, Fiat Short Sword. 20% Chance 50.00 Zen Drop * Randomly Set items+luck+add, Weapons+luck+skill
Sets: Bone,Bronze, Scale, Wind, Scale Gunner, Red Wing, Rune Spink, Slayer Red Wing Weapons: Sword of Assasin,Blade, Serpent Sword, Sword of Salamander, Legendary Sword, Battle Axe, Nikea Axe, Dacia Shord Sword, Battle Scepter, Violet Wind Stick, Common Lance, Elven Axe, Golden Crossbow, Battle Bow 10% Chance 75.000 Zen Drop * Randomly Set items+luck+add, Weapons+luck+skill
Sets: Legenday, Spirit, Dragon , Round Gunner, Rune Legendary, Light Plate, Ancient, Gru Hill, Storm Zahard, Slayer Red Wing Weapons: Gorgon Staff, Legendary Staff, Entropy Gun, Double Blade, Lighting Sword, Giant Sword, Crescent Axe, Bill of Balrog, Crystal Morning Star, Crystal Sword, Tiger Bow, Silver Bow, Light Crossbow, Serpent Crossbow, Rune Blade, Master Scepter 10% Chance 100.000 Zen Drop * Randomly Set items+luck+add, Weapons+luck+skill
Pink Chocolate Box:
100% Chance get 1.000.000 zen
60% Chance get Bundle Jewel of Life x5 30% Chance get Bundle Jewel of Soul x5 9% Chance get Random Exc Pendant +6-8 + 3 Options 1% Chance get Bundle Jewel of Creation x25
60% Chance get Bundle Jewel of Bless x15 34% Chance get Bundle Jewel of Chaos x10 5% Chance get Random Exc Pendant +9-12 + 5 Options 1% Chance get Bundle Jewel of Chaos x25
100% Chance get Excellent 2opt + Ancient Tier 2-3 items
Box of Heaven:
100% Chance get Exc. Blessed Weapon for the corresponding character which drop the box +6-11+S+L+4 Exc random opt NOTICE1: MG get randomly sword / staff NOTICE2: GC get Absolute Archangel Magic Gun
Green GoblinP (300) Box:
100% Chance get 300 Goblin Point
Red WCoin (25) Box:
100% Chance get 25 WCoin
Purple WCoin (100) Box:
100% Chance get 100 WCoin
High WCoin (500) Box:
100% Chance get 500 Wcoin
Shiny Earring Box (R):
50% Chance get Rage of Earring (R) + 3-5 Custom Option 35% Chance get Ancestral of Earring (R) + 3-5 Custom Option 15% Chance get Honor of Earring (R) + 3-5 Custom Option
Shiny Earring Box (L):
50% Chance get Rage of Earring (L) + 3-5 Custom Option 35% Chance get Ancestral of Earring (L) + 3-5 Custom Option 15% Chance get Honor of Earring (L) + 3-5 Custom Option
Third Wing Box:
100% Chance get random 3rd Wings
Golden Fenrir Box:
100% Chance get Golden Fenrir
Mastery Box [ Minor ]:
Mastery Box [ Standart ]:
Mastery Box [ Greater ]:
Ruud (5000) Box:
Tradeable ruud box, purchased in Ruud Shop
Ruud (25000) Box
Tradeable ruud box, purchased in Ruud Shop
Ruud (50000) Box:
Tradeable ruud box, purchased in Ruud Shop
Kundun Box + :
Sets: Leather, Pad, Leather Gunner, Vine, Violet Wind, Robust,Violent, Rune Pad Bone, Bronze, Scale, Scale Gunner, Wind, Red Wing, Rune Spink, Slayer Red Wing *Randomly Set items+luck+add
Kundun Box + :
Weapons: Swords: from Kris to Knight Blade / Dark Reign Blade Claws/Gun: from Sacred Glove to Phoenix Soul Star / Entropy,Frere Gun Axe: from Small Axe to Crescent Axe Mace: from Mace to Elemental Mace / El Hazard Mace Scepter: from Battle Scepter to Lord Scepter Spear/Lance: from Light Spear to Prickle Lance Bows/Crossbows: from Short Bow to Celestial Bow Staffs: from Skull Staff to Staff of Kundun Stick: from Mystery Stick to Storm Blitz Stick *Randomly Weapons+luck+skill+add
Kundun Box + :
Sets: Brass, Plate, Spirit, Round Gunner, Guardian, Legendary, Dragon, Light Plate, Sacred Fire, Adamantine, Ancient, Demonic, Storm Jahad, Gru Hill, Rune Legendary, Rune Spink, Slayer (A), Storm Crow. *Randomly Set items+luck+add
Kundun Box + :
Shields: Small Shield, Horn Shield, Kite Shield, Elven Shield, Dragon Slayer Shield, Skull Shield, Spiked Shield, Tower Shield Plate Shield, Large Round Shield, Serpent Shield, Bronze Shield, Dragon Shield, Legendary Shield, Grand Soul Shield Elemental Shield, Lapid Shield, Pluma Shield, Alacran Shield, Book of Sahamut, Neil, Lagle *Randomly +luck+skill+add *Chance get Jewel of Luck
Kundun Box + :
Sets Grand Soul, Black Dragon, Dark Phoenix, Holy Spirit, Dark Master, Thunder Hawk, Storm Blitz, Phoenix Soul, Princie, Frere, Rune Legendary, Slayer Demonic (A). *Randomly Set items+luck+add *Chance get Jewel of Excellent
Golden Rabbit: 40% Chance get Card Piece 39% Chance get Jewel of Life,Creation 10% Chance get Lucky Coin 10% Chance get 1 Orb/Scroll/Parchment from GP Shop 1% Chance get Medieval Box Location: Atlans,Kantru
Fire Flame Ghost: 99% Chance get Fire Flame Ghost Egg 1% Chance get Medieval Box Location: Raklion, Nars
Red Snakes: 100% Chance get 100.000 Zen Location: Lorencia,Noria,Elbeland
Red Sheep: 100% Chance get 125.000 Zen Location: Devias
White Sheep: 100% Chance get 150.000 Zen Location: Lost Tower, Aida, Tarkan
White Monkey: 100% Chance get 150 Ruud Location: Devil Square 
Green Monkey: 100% Chance get 175 Ruud Location: Devil Square 
Red Monkey: 100% Chance get 200 Ruud Location: Devil Square 
50% Chance get 4x random jewels 50% Chance get 4.000.000 zen.
100% Chance get 5-15 Goblin Points 100% Chance get 200 Ruud's
85% Chance get Pentagram 150 LEVEL 14% Chance get Lucky Coin 1% Chance get GoblinP (300) Box
Grinch Santa Killer get 2x random Rings + 2 option Santa's Gnome killer get 500 Ruud's
100% Chance get 15 Goblin Point 100% Chance get 200 Ruud's
90% Chance get EXP/LevelUp Potions 10% Chance get Indulgence
75% Chance get 1 Jewel 25% Chance get 1x Exc. Items from First Sets + zen option.
50% Chance get 2.500.000 Zen 25% Chance get Loch's of Feather, Crest of Monarch 25% Chance get 2.5 lvl Wings combination material
85% Chance get Master EXP/LevelUP Potion 15% Chance get Medieval Box
99% Chance get Pentagram 180 LEVEL 1% Chance get 850-1250 Ruud
99% Chance get Bless of Light random (Low,Medium,Greater) 1% Chance get Ruud 950-1500 Ruud
99% Chance get Pentagram (PRE-TOP) 300 LEVEL 1% Chance get 1000-2000 Ruud
100% Chance get 7.500.000 Zen
Deep Dungeon Gorgon:
Ruud's 666 15 WCoin
Abyss Grand Wizard:
Ruud's 1.000 40 Goblin Points
Appear Randomly 10x Hero Mutants at Lorencia,Noria,Devias Drop from each Hero Mutant: 15.000.000 Zen
25% Chance get Pentagram (TOP) 300 Level 75% Chance get 1x 1.500-3.000 Ruud Box
Maps: (Atlans1-3 x2) 100% Chance get 1st Wings randomly+L+add Respawn Time: 5 hours
Maps: (Lorencia, Noria) 50% Chance get 10.000.000 (10kk) Zen 30% Chance get 2x Bundle Jewel of Bless,Soul,Life x10 or x15. 20% Chance get Bundle Jewel of Harmony x10
Medusa (Swamp of Calmness)
30% Chance get Devil Square, Kalima, Blood Castle, Illusion Temple Ticket 5 Entries 15% Chance get Condor Flame 15% Chance get Scroll of Gray 10% Chance get Scroll of Black Oblivion 10% Chance get Elemental Talisman of Chaos 10% Chance get 3x Lucky Coin 5% Chance get Condor Feather 5% Chance get Rage Earring (L) Extra Reward: 5% Chance get Ruud's randomly 1000-5000 "Sapi Queen" assistants: 100% Chance get 2.500.000 (2.5kk) Zen
25% Chance get 1x Weapon: Flameberge, Weiwen Gun, Asura, Miracle, Horn of Steel, Magmus Peer, DevilWood quiver and etc 50% Chance get 4x Set Item: Succubus, Titan, Crimson Skull, Titan Gunner, Grace, Constant, Hell Night, Trace and etc 25% Chance get 1x Shield: Crimson Glory, Dark Devil, Ambition, Light Lord, Magic Knight and etc
Illusion Kundun7 (Kalima7)
100% Chance get 4x random ancient items.
Erohim [ Land of Trial ]:
35% Chance get x25 Jewels of Bless,Soul,Life,Creation 30% Chance get x5 Talisman of Chaos Assembly 20% Chance get x3 Conversion Order's (BK,ELF,MG) 15% Chance get x2 Talisman of Ascension I for 12h Extra Reward: 5% Chance get Ruud's randomly 5000-15000
Nightmare Event / Maya Hand'st
Maya Hand [ Left ]: 100% Chance Drop: 1.000.000 (kk) Zen Maya Hand [ Right ] 100% Chance Drop: 1.500.000 (kk) Zen NightMare: 100% Chance get 3x Exc Items +2 Exc Options +3-7 from Sets: Dragon Knight, Hurricane, Frere, Dark Soul, Red Spirit,Iris, Volcano, Sylphid Ray, Sunlight and etc
20% Chance get 4x Broken Horn 20% Chance get 25x Jewel of Chaos 20% Chance get Wings of AngelDevil + 2 exc option for 7 Days 20% Chance get 3x Conversion Order's (BK,ELF,MG) 20% Chance get 15.000.000 (15kk) Zen Dark Elf: 100% chance get 5.000.000 (5kk) Zen The surviving elves on altar receive 5 Jewel of Chaos
Lord Silvester [ Uruk ]:
25% Chance get Weapon: Exc. Bone Blade, Cannon Magic Gun, Grand Viper Staff, Striker Scepter, Summon Spirit Stick, and etc 50% Chance get 3x Set Item: Hades, Titan gunner, Stormwinger, Divine, Royal, Sticky, Fidelity, Trace and etc 10% Chance get Symbol 10x (Fire,Water,Wind,Earth,Darkness) 10% Chance get 5x Elemental Capsules (Normal) 5% Chance get Rage Earring (R)
Core Magriffy [ Nars ]:
25% Chance get 1x Evolved Muun Pet (Tibbeton, Repen, Griffs) for 7 Days. 20% Chance get x2 Broken Horn 15% Chance get Blessed Weapon +15 randomly+S+L 15% Chance get x2 Ancient Hero Soul 25% Chance Drop 10.000.000 (kk) Zen
Lord of Ferea: [ Ferea ]
30% Chance get 3x Exc.BloodAngel Set items+2 exc random options. 25% Chance get 2th Wings+13+L+3 Exc Options 15% Chance Drop 12.000.000 (12kk) Zen. 10% Chance get Red Fenrir Extra Reward: 5% Chance get Ruud's 10000-20000
Nix [ Nixies Lake ]:
25% Chance get 3x Exc.DarkAngel Set items+3 exc random options. 20% Chance get 5x Steel of Heaven 15% Chance Drop 5x Elemental Rune 15% Chance get Blue Fenrir 10% Chance get 5x Talisman of Chaos Assembly 5% Chance get x2 Jewel of Luck 5% Chance get Shiny Earring Box (R) 5% Chance get x2 Ruud (5000-25000) Boxes
God of Darkness [ Swamp of Darkness ]:
40% Chance get 2x Exc.HolyAngel Set items+4 exc random options. 20% Chance get 3rd Wings+2 Exc Options 20% Chance get Black Fenrir 10% Chance get 3x Elemental Capsule 5% Chance Drop Shiny Earring Box (L) 5% Chance get Ruud (50000) Box
Protected Captain - New massive PVP Event at Lorencia Ring! Do you like to fight and take a reward for yourself? Come to the event and kill the Protected Captain, in addition to the captain defending himself, all other participants of the event will also interfere with you because the PVP during the event is encouraged and does not issue a penalty for killing! Be ready to fight the boss and kill all your enemies who will be in your way,because only one will get a reward!
Protected Captain:100% Chance get 10x Random items from List below: - Bless of Light (Low) - Bless of Light (Middle) - Ruud Box (10.000) - Skeleton Pet (255hp) - Skeleton Ring (255hp) Boss Time Duration: 15 minutes Abaddon Attack - 90% Chance get 5x random reward's from list below: - Attack / Support Elf Conversion Order - Magic / Attack Mg Conversion Order - Condor Flame - Condor Feather - Guardian Enhanced Stone - Elite Guardian Enhanced - Jewel of Excellent - 10% Chance get: - 1x Wings of Conqueror for 3 Days An angel called Abaddon is described as the king of an army of locusts; his name is first transcribed in Greek (Revelation 9:11—"whose name in Hebrew is Abaddon, The Angel of Death") Boss Time Duration: 15 minutes Soul of Ragnar - 18% Chance get 25x Lucky Coins - 16% Chance get 10x Ruud Box (10.000 Ruud's Each) - 17% Chance get 20x Master EXP Potions (1x contains 100.000.000 EXP for MasterLvl) - 17% Chance get 15x Labyrinth Box [Higher] (Totally: 105.00 Ruud's + 1.500 Goblin Points) - 10% Chance get Elite Guardian Enchance 10x - 5% Chance get 2x Randomly Garuda Feather or Garuda Flame - 5% Chance get 10x Elite Healing or SD Potions - 5% Chance get 20x Sweet Adam Apples - 4% Chance get 2x Shinny Earring (L) or (R) - 3% Chance get Conqueror Badge According to medieval sources, Ragnar was a 9th-century Viking King and warrior known for his exploits, for his death in a snake pit at the hands of Aella of Northumbria, and for being the father of Halfdan, Ivar the Boneless, and Hubba, who led an invasion of East Anglia in 865. Location: Randomly Respawn in Devias, attack's team should find him and be on the alert to protect your loot and prevent contenders from capturing the boss! Boss Time Duration: 20 minutes
(Elite) Great Bahamut of Abyss::
- 95% Chance get 3x Awakening Soul (Helm,Gloves,Boots) Randomly+2 Exc opt+L+add - 2% Chance get Guardian Enhanced Stone 5x pcs 2% Chance get Elite Guardian Enhanced 5x pcs - 1% Chance get Garuda Flame or Garuda Feather
(Elite) Lizard King of Abyss:
- 95% Chance get 2x Awakening Soul (Armor,Pants) Randomly+2 Exc opt+L+add - 2% Chance get Guardian Enhanced Stone 5x pcs - 2% Chance get Elite Guardian Enhanced 5x pcs - 1% Chance get Garuda Flame or Garuda Feather
(Elite) Scorched Warrior:
- 90% Chance get 2x Blue Eye (Helm,Pants) Randomly+3 Exc opt+L+add - 2% Chance get Guardian Enhanced Stone 10x pcs - 2% Chance get Elite Guardian Enhanced 10x pcs - 2% Chance get Guardian Elite Opt Change 5x pcs - 2% Chance get Guardian Elite Opt Change Seat 2x pcs - 2% Chance get Garuda Flame or Garuda Feather
(Elite) Scorched Assasin:
- 90% Chance get 2x Blue Eye (Gloves,Boots) Randomly+3 Exc opt+L+add - 2% Chance get Guardian Enhanced Stone 10x pcs - 2% Chance get Elite Guardian Enhanced 10x pcs - 2% Chance get Guardian Elite Opt Change 5x pcs - 2% Chance get Guardian Elite Opt Change Seat 2x pcs - 2% Chance get Garuda Flame or Garuda Feather
(Elite) Scorched Wizard:
- 90% Chance get 1x Blue Eye (Armor) Randomly+3 Exc opt+L+add - 2% Chance get Guardian Enhanced Stone 10x pcs - 2% Chance get Elite Guardian Enhanced 10x pcs - 2% Chance get Guardian Elite Opt Change 5x pcs - 2% Chance get Guardian Elite Opt Change Seat 2x pcs - 2% Chance get Garuda Flame or Garuda Feather (Elite) Great Drakan:
- Chance get Jewel of Luck, Skill, Socket or Excellent - Chance get Seal Ghost Horse - Change get Exc. Silver Heart Gloves,Pants,Boots Items +4 Excellent Option - Chance get Elemental Talisman of Luck - Chance get 15kk zen
(Elite) Phoenix of Darkness:
- Chance get Jewel of Luck, Skill, Socket or Excellent - Chance get Seal Ghost Horse - Change get Exc. Silver Heart Helm, Armor Items +4 Excellent Option) - Chance get Lapis Lazuli,Jasper Necklacee +0-9 + random 3 Exc option +0-2 socket - Chance get Elemental Talisman of Luck
(Elite) Temple Ogre:
- Chance get Jewel of Kundun , Kondar! - Chance get Seal of Ice Dragon - Change get Exc. Manticore Gloves,Pants Items +4 Excellent Option - Chance get Tradeable Seal
(Elite) Temple Gremlin:
- Chance get Jewel of Kundun , Kondar! - Chance get Seal of Ice Dragon - Change get Exc. Manticore Helm,Boots Items +4 Excellent Option - Chance get Expansion Scroll Radiance Slot
(Elite) Temple Gargoyle:
- Chance get Jewel of Kundun , Kondar! - Chance get Seal of Ice Dragon - Change get Exc. Manticore Armor Items +4 Excellent Option - Chance get Battle Jasper,Lagoon Necklace +0-11 + random 4 Exc option + 0-3 socket - Chance get TOP PENTAGRAMS
Blood Castle 1 [Entry Level: 50-400]::
45% Chance get Bundle 3x Jewel of Bless,Soul,Life 27% Chance get 1x Lucky Coin 20% Chance get Bundle 2x Jewel of Chaos 5% Chance get Loch's Feather or Crest of Monarch 3% Chance get Absolute Archangel Weapon +11+randomly+S+L. + Extra reward: Ruud Box BC Have increased exprience +10% + Extra Jewels drop rate!
Blood Castle 2 [Entry Level: 401-800]::
50% Chance get Bundle 7x Jewel of Bless,Soul,Life 25% Chance get 3x Lucky Coin 20% Chance get Bundle 4x Jewel of Chaos 2% Chance get Exc. Absolute Archangel Weapon +randomly+S+L. 2% Chance get Condor Flame 1% Chance get Condor Feather + Extra reward: Ruud Box BC Have increased exprience +10% + Extra Jewels drop rate!
Blood Castle 1 [Entry Level: 801-MAX]::
55% Chance get Bundle 10x Jewel of Bless,Soul,Life 25% Chance get 5x Lucky Coin 12% Chance get Bundle 5x Jewel of Chaos 5% Chance get Golden Fenrir for 4hours 1% Chance get x3 Golden Sentence 1% Chance get Garuda Flame 1% Chance get Blessed Archangel Weapon +3 Exc.Options+randomly+S+L + Extra reward: Ruud Box BC Have increased exprience +10% + Extra Jewels drop rate!
Chaos Castle 1 [Entry Level: 50-400]:
50% Chance get Bless of Light(Low x1) 20% Chance get Pet Unicorn for 1 hour. 20% Chance get Lesser Spirit Stone 5x. 10% Chance get Talisman of Luck. + Extra reward: Ruud Box
Chaos Castle 2 [Entry Level: 401-800]:
50% Chance get Bless of Light(Low x3) 25% Chance get Spirit of Guardian for 3 Hours 15% Chance get Greater Spirit Stone 2x 10% Chance get Talisman of Chaos Assembly + Extra reward: Ruud Box
Chaos Castle 3 [Entry Level: 801-MAX]:
50% Chance get Bless of Light(Low x5) 25% Chance get Indulgence 15% Chance get Demon for 4hours 10% Chance get Elemental Talisman of Luck + Extra reward: Ruud Box
Devil Square 1 [Entry Level: 50-400]:
TOP 5 Most killed monsters count get reward ZEN: From 30.000.000 to 5.000.000 (kk) zen + Extra Reward: Appear 50x White Monkeys (1 Monkey = 150 Ruud)
Devil Square 2 [Entry Level: 401-800]:
TOP 5 Most killed monsters count get reward ZEN: From 100.000.000 to 20.000.000 (kk) zen + Extra Reward: Appear 75x Green Monkeys (1 Monkey = 175 Ruud)
Devil Square 3 [Entry Level: 800-MAX]:
TOP 5 Most killed monsters count get reward ZEN: From 175.000.000 to 35.000.000 (kk) zen + Extra Reward: Appear 100x Red Monkeys (1 Monkey = 200 Ruud)
Illusion Temple [Entry Level: 100-400]:
Reward: Pet Panda for 2 Hours
Illusion Temple [Entry Level: 401-800]:
Reward: Pet Panda for 4 Hour
Illusion Temple [Entry Level: 801-MAX]:
Reward: Pet Panda for 6 Hours
You have the opportunity to receive a reward from chests, out of 13 possible sections, the higher the section, the lower the percentage of items falling from this section, but the more valuable the reward. Starting chests - give out 1 item each. Final chests - give out from 2-5 items. The list of possible rewards now looks like this:
Randomly Jewels [Bless,Soul,Life,Chaos,Creation]
Randomly Bundle of Jewel x10 [Bless,Soul,Life,Creation]
Randomly Bundle of Jewel x20 [Bless,Soul,Life,Creation]
Randomly Bundle of Jewel x30 [Bless,Soul,Life,Creation]
Randomly Jewel of Dark [Bless,Soul,Life]
Randomly Jewel of [Luck,Skill,Socket]
Randomly Gemstone,Jewel of Harmony, Lower/High refining stone
Randomly Ruud Box 500,1500,2000,3000
Ruud Box 10.000
Randomly Loch's Feather , Crest of Monarch
Sonic Combination Note Cyclone Combination Note Blast Combination Note Magma Magma Combination Note Horn Combination Note Angelic Combination Note Devil Cross Combination Note Miracle Combination Note Spite Combination Note Asura Combination Note Thunder Combination Note Soul Combination Note
Randomly Book from: [Titan's Anger, Tantalose's Punishment, Erohim's Nightmare, Hell Maine's Insanity, Kundun's Greed] From Hell Maine, Kundun books, you have an additional chance get temporary Angel'n'Devil Wings+options for 2 and 4 days.
Enter Ticket: Gaion's Order (Can be collected by 5/5 Suspicious Scrap of Paper) Round Time: 8 minutes Stand By time before round starts 45 sec Portal Teleport time: 30 sec Complete Secromicon Mix requirement zen: 50.000.000 (50kk)
Statue Destroy Reward:
1v: 5.000.000 (5kk) Zen. 2v: 8.000.000 (8kk) Zen.
Monday: Destler , Tuesday: Vermont, Wednesday: Kato, Thursday: Galia, Friday: Erkanne, Saturday: Raymond
2-3 random rewards from weekly bosses from the list: Jewels, Reset Stats Fruits, Lucky Coins, Green-Blue-Red Oblivions, Devil Square Invitation's 1/2/3, Invisibility Cloak 1/2/3, Ingredients for Combine Broken Horn parts.
Sunday: Jerint, Gaion Kharein.
3-4 random rewards from the final bosses of the week from the list: Last Zone Boss: Randomly BloodAngel Set Items +3 random Exc options. Also, for each boss, you get parts of the day of the week on which you visited the boss, collect these parts and combine the Complete Secromicon for the final boss on Sunday! BONUS: each participant individually has the opportunity to earn points (for: killing monsters, breaking gates, statues and killing the main bosses), depending on the number of points collected, there will be an additional reward in the form of Ruud Box.
Event start everyday 16:59 p.m. First wave: Monsters from Losttower, type of bosses [Kundun7 2x] Second wave: Monsters from Tarkan and Icarus, type of bosses [Kundun7 4x] Third wave: Monsters from Kanturu and Aida2, type of bosses [Kundun7 6x] NOTICE: Chances 50/50 event start from Common Assault or Special Raid.
Reward for WINNERs:
63% Channce get Bundle x30 Jewel of (Bless,Soul,Life) 30% Chance get Panda Pet for 4 hours 5% Chance get Unique Pentagram: - [ Kundun's Madness Blade ] - [ Kundun's Magic Spell Scroll ] - [ Empire Guardian's Stronghold ] - [ Ancient Icarus Scroll ] 1% Chance get TOP Pentagram: - [ Norrwen's Bloodstring Lyra ] - [ Arca's Prophecy ] - [ Antonia's Sword ]
Labyrinth Box [ Lowest ]:
+ Reward: 1.000 Ruud's + 20 Goblin Point
Labyrinth Box [ Medium ]:
+ Reward: 3.000 Ruud's + 50 Goblin Point
Labyrinth Box [ Highest ]:
+ Reward: 7.000 Ruud's + 100 Goblin Poin
intermediate Labyrinth Box [ Advanced,Improved ]:
+ Reward: Mostly Contains reward from Lowest-Medium Boxes + 20-50 Goblin Points, 1-3k Ruud's
The enormous statue in the center of the Crywolf fortress is the Wolf Statue. It has power given from the elves to protect itself and the fortress from evil spirits when the Kundun forces invade the continent of MU and especially Crywolf.It's power is weaken twice day and this is the time when Balgass attacks. The statue is protected with 5 altars. The altars are only accessed by Elves and only they can protect and give power to the Wolf Statue. Other players must guard the Elves and the altars. If the Elves are killed by Balgass or members of Balgass’s army, and the altars are destroyed, there is nothing protecting the statute from destruction and the event is lost.
Event time: Wednesday [21:25 by server time]Balgass BOSS: - 20% Chance get 4x Broken Horn - 20% Chance get 25x Jewel of Chaos - 20% Chance get Wings of Angel'n'Devil + 2 exc option for 7 Days. - Condor Flame - 20% Chance get 4x Attack/Support[Elf's] or Magic/Attack[MG] Conversion Order's - 20% Chance get 15.000.000 (15kk) Zen. For killing every Dark Elf: 100% chance get 5.000.000 (5kk) Zen The surviving elves on altar receive 5 Jewel of Chaos Also remember that your task is to protect the elf on altar what will be not so easy to resist without the help of the team, because the opposing team is not asleep, when elves die from the altar - the event ends. But if you have coped with this task, also protect the continent from the balgas. By a SUCCESSFUL DEFENSE and killing the Balgas on the entire server: the chance of combine items in the chaos machine will increase by 5% Monsters HP Decreases from 100% to -> 90%.
Event that takes place 2 times a day, a word appears in the center of the screen, the letters of which are scattered in random order, the first one who guesses and write the word correctly is the winner Command /scramble answer Example: /scramble gladiator
Speed Server Compensation Box: This box is a reward for correct answer at scramble event 100% Chance get 2 WCoins and 200 Ruud's
Happy Hour is an special Event which boost Exp for all with duration 1h::
Regular Lvl: Increase +50% Master Lvl: Increase +50% Majestic Lvl: Increase +100%
Command: /offtrade Available maps for offtrade: Devias Max OFF-Trade Time Duration: 48 Hours Currency: Zen / Jewels.
Command: /offlevel Available on all maps Max OFF-level time duration without VIP: 8 hours Max OFF-level time duration with VIP: 24 hours During offlevel character does not collect zen,items,jewels Cost: 100.000 (100k) Zen / per hour
Key features: [SHIFT + 1 ]: Hide Wings [SHIFT + 2 ]: Reduce Skill Effect [SHIFT + 3 ]: Reduce Item Effect [SHIFT + 4 ]: Hide Ground Zen [SHIFT + 5 ]: Hide Ground Item [SHIFT + 6 ]: Hide Muun Pet [SHIFT + 7 ]: Hide Chars and Shadows [SHIFT + 8 ]: Hide Skill Effect [SHIFT + 9 ]: Reduce Item Shine to +0 [SHIFT + 0 ]: Reduce terrain objects For "[SHIFT + 9]: Reduce Item Shine to +0 " If you enable the level shine back, the existing on-screen object item levels will reappear only after they have left the screen and re-enters.
Min Level for PK:  Limit PK Count:  PK Clear command: /pkclear Using Indulgence your kill decreases by 1 PK clear command cost: 15.000.000 (15kk) zen * count on kills PK can't enter to Events, can't join in Party. Zen Deduction By MonsterKill: [2%] Zen Deduction By PlayerKill: [4%] After acquiring 25 kills, the Phanonam cannot kill anyone until he has washed all the kills.
New currency on server, for get TOP items,Pet's,Boosts and e.t.c from Moss Merchant. Now you have chance get "Lucky Coin" from WIN Blood Castle Event, every event has own count of "Lucky Coin". This will be most important and rare currency on server
Increased characteristics: HP, DMG MIN/MAX, DEFENCE, ATTACK RATE - Balram [ Trainee Soldier ] - Death Spirit [ Trainee Soldier ] - Soram [ Trainee Soldier ] - Dark Elf [ Main BOSS ] To complete the profession, you need the following zen amounts: 3rd Master profession Stage1 Certificate of Strength [MinLevel: 380], - [zen cost 50 kk zen] Stage2 Infiltration of Barracks of Ballgass [MinLevel: 400], - [zen cost 100 kk zen] Stage3 Into The Darkness [MinLevel: 400], - [zen cost 150kk zen] 4th Majestic profession Stage1 Quest Acquisition - Go to the Area of Eligibility [MinLevel: 800], - [FREE] Stage2 Area of Eligibility - Quest Preparation [MinLevel: 800], - [FREE] Stage3 Test Area - Quest Completion [MinLevel: 800] , - [FREE]
On AZAMU - Customized Master Skill tree, adapted for reset game, which is worth paying special attention to! Now each master level is important - because it brings those points, thanks to which you can increase the strength,defense, buffs and other characteristics of your character, which will help you become stronger in both PvP and PvE. Thanks to the "Energy, Vitality, Agility, Strength Increase" by pumping which, you can additionally get 4.508 non-burnable stats on your character! Characteristics that were affected: + PvP Defence Rate Increase (Max Value: +8.114). + Maximum SD Increase (Max Value: +50.725) + Defense Increase (Max Value:+270) + Energy,Vitality, Agility, Strength Increase (Max Value: +1.127 per characteristic) + Maximum AG Increase (Max Value: +1.108) + Max HP Boost (Max Value: +99.411) + Attack Rate (Max Value: +14.307) + One Handed Weapon/Book Attack Speed (Max Value: +100) - Restores all HP (Max Value: 2.07%) + Elemental DEF Increase (Max Value: 2000)
However, the number of points is limited, so you should determine the exact direction of your character in order to make the right choice and pump exactly the necessary skills. Good luck!.
Rage Earring (R):
+ Attack Speed +25 Excellent DMG Probability Increase 4% Critical DMG Probability Increase 4% + AG Automatic Recovery Increase +100 + Maximum Mana Increase +5000
Rage Earring (L):
Skill DMG Increases +17 ATK / HP +20 Excellent DMG Power Increase +35 Critical DMG Power Increase +35 + Maximum Life +5000
Ancestral Earring (R):
+ Attack Speed +50 Excellent DMG Probability Increase 5% Critical DMG Probability Increase 5% + AG Automatic Recovery Increase +500 + Maximum Mana Increase +15000
Ancestral Earring (L):
Skill DMG Increases +19 ATK / HP +38 Excellent DMG Power Increase +65 Critical DMG Power Increase +65 + Maximum Life +15000
Honor Earring (R):
+ Attack Speed +75 Excellent DMG Probability Increase 6% Critical DMG Probability Increase 6% + AG Automatic Recovery Increase +1000 + Maximum Mana Increase +25000
Honor Earring (L):
Skill DMG Increases +21 ATK / HP +56 Excellent DMG Power Increase +95 Critical DMG Power Increase +95 + Maximum Life +25000
[Muun] are pets with special abilities under specific conditions. [Muun] are stored and equipped via [Muun Inventory] - hot-key: [Y] Two [Muun] can be equipped via the [Main] & [Sub] equipment slot. [Muun] equipped in the [Main] equipment slot will be summoned in the game. [Muun] equipped in the [Sub] equipment slot do not appear in the game.
[Muun] have unique [Muun Option] which buffs a character when the item is equipped.[Muun Option] will only take effect when the [Muun's] specific condition is met. - 75% Chance get major Muun's: - 10% Chance get Evolution Stone for major Muun: Pinocchio,Geppetto,Papa Bear,Baby Bear,Woody,Treasure Hunter,Tree Elf,Leaf Mage, Rio,Tiger,Scorpio,Chicken,Angry Rooster,Lion,Knight Instructor,Adventure cat,Scarecrow,Zombie, Shinan Beagle,Angry Bulldog,Figure Queen,Hockey Bear,Pilot,Super Panda,Strong Captain,Bead Master,Apple Sword,Chiron,Skull,Torby,Hawk,Ninja,Cheer Girl,Frozen,Rainer,Alkamo,Kenturion,Present Splinter,Mammoth,Walker,Ghost,Mummy Boy,Christmas Tree,Sweet Muscle Man - 10% Chance get rare Muun's: - 5% Chance get Evolution Stone for rare Muun: Dragon Articles,Supreme Referee,Chocolate Cookie,Tibetton,Great Wizard Eithamu,Knicks,Medusa,Serufan,Balrog,Hellmine,Kundun,Hydra,Legendary Warlock,The Fairy of the Guardian
You can get your [Muun] by killing Fire Flame Ghost that live on maps Raklion and Nars, also here you can knockout [Evolution Stone] which you can use to upgrade your pet.+ Additional 1% Chance to get from Fire Flame Ghost - Medieval Box!
- Roomy Card Box [Lower] Reward: 15 WCoin - Roomy Card Box [Medium] Reward: 25 WCoin - Roomy Card Box [Higher] Reward: 50 WCoin
- Lower Box Reward: 50 Goblin Points - Intermediate Box Reward: 85 Goblin Points - Advanced Box Reward: 110 Goblin Points - Premium Box Reward: 150 Goblin Points
Find Bombs / Balls and Cows
- Event [Lower] Box Reward: 500 Ruud's - Event [Medium] Box Reward: 1200 Ruud's - Event [Higher] Box Reward: 2200 Ruud's - Event [Luxury] Box Reward: 3000-4000 Ruud's
By select a mimi-game, you can choose the direction of rewards that is relevant to you at a certain moment, thereby you save up for games that will purposefully bring you the currency you need.
Location: Devias (Wedding Castle)
Coordinates: X12 Y25 - X14 Y26. Req.Level: 400 Req.Money: 500.000.000 (500kk) Zen. Req.Item for Person which requests: Gold Key 1x Req.Item for Person which accepts: Golden Box 1x WeddingGift: For the person who sent the offer: Jewel of Bless 30x For the person who accepted the offer: Jewel of Life 30x After a successful wedding, the husband and wife have the opportunity to use the command /teleport, which will immediately teleport the husband to the wife and vice versa.
Red Dragon Invasion:
Location: Noria Resp Time: 3x per day 50% Chance get Sealed Silver Box 30% Chance get Sealed Golden Box 20% Chance get 1.000.000 (1kk) zen. Monster: Sylphid:
Location: Acheron Resp Time: 4-6 Hours after Death 80% Chance get Silver Key 20% Chance get Gold Key
After Combining Sealed Silver Box + Silver Key you get Silver Box: 60% Chance get Bundle Jewel of Life x5 30% Chance get Bundle Jewel of Soul x5 9% Chance get Random Exc Pendant +6-8 + 3 Options 1% Chance get Bundle Jewel of Creation x25
After Combining Sealed Gold Box + Gold Key you get Golden Box: 60% Chance get Bundle Jewel of Bless x15 34% Chance get Bundle Jewel of Chaos x10 5% Chance get Random Exc Pendant +9-12 + 5 Options 1% Chance get Bundle Jewel of Chaos x25
Default font configured for Game Clients of Ex Series and later. Some operating systems may miss it. Find in Game Client Fonts FiX Folder -> Install this font to your computer(by double-clicking in left mouse at ARIALUNI.TTF if you have some problems with that After installing, re-enter in game!
1: One of the easiest ways, open the AZAMU-Launcher and in the upper right corner there will be a gear icon and select resolution 2: If you want change resolution, please follow these steps:
1.Open "LauncherOption.if" file in game client and set the value on "DevModeIndex"
2.Choose one of resolution
DevModeIndex:0 = [800x600 4x3]
DevModeIndex:1 = [1024x768 4x3]
DevModeIndex:2 = [1152x864 4x3]
DevModeIndex:3 = [1280x720 16x9] (Wide)
DevModeIndex:4 = [1280x800 16x10] (Wide)
DevModeIndex:5 = [1280x960 4x3]
DevModeIndex:6 = [1400x1050 4x3]
DevModeIndex:7 = [1400x900 16x10] (Wide)
DevModeIndex:8 = [1600x900 16x9] (Wide)
DevModeIndex:9 = [1680x1050 16x10] (Wide)
DevModeIndex:10 = [1920x1080 16x9] (Wide)3. Save the file, re-enter the game. DevModeIndex:0 <- (based on what kind of number there will be, depending on this, the resolution of the game will change). (Example: if DevModeIndex:0 then resolution will be 800x600, if DevModeIndex:5 then resolution will be 1280x960). WindowMode:1 <- (on this line we choose, do we need a WindowMode on Game or not, if not then set it to 0) ID: <- (here we can put auto-complete login name when you start your game). (Example: if ID: azamu, then login will be auto-completed with azamu, you will left enter only password).